[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
Restart is looking for an assistant to support our managing director. We function as a business embassy for the diaspora. We handle business requests as well as facilitating investments coming from the diaspora network and their contacts around the world. Restart serves entrepreneurs, business-oriented individuals, and municipalities in Bosnia and Herzegovina needing better international networks, a better information base, as well as consulting regarding direct and indirect investments.
1. Assistance for strategic planning and completion of business assignments
2. Coordination of project activities
3. Communication with potential partners and sponsors
4. Organization of Restart events
5. Assistance for communication activities (newsletter, press releases, media appearances, community management)
6. Updating website with news articles
7. Maintaining social media channels
8. Building Database – clients, professionals
9. Writing projects and preparation of materials for fundraising
1. A proven record of success in project and event management, preferably in a related industry
2. Skill and comfort with sales
3. An understanding of business consulting services
4. Commercial awareness
5. Professional-level written and oral English and Bosnian
6. Leadership skills
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Reports to: Managing Director
The deadline to submit your application is March 9, 2016.
Submit your application (CV, photo, motivational letter) to email email@example.com.