Restart.ba has an opening for a sales and client relationship manager and the focus of this position will be business development and marketing. Our new commercial model as a business matchmaker in directing foreign clients to existing suppliers of business process and knowledge services in BiH that has the potential to be an outsourcing destination (BPO destination).
Restart operates as a business embassy for BiH diaspora and foreign investors, by facilitating their investments through handling their business requests and as of this year is transformed into commercially oriented business matchmaker specializing in the needs of foreign companies seeking to outsource their business or knowledge process in BiH.
- Updating and improving existing country and city marketing materials
- Generating leads on behalf of BPO vendors and service exporters in BiH through systematic and strategic cold-calling
- Arranging itineraries for clients to choose from a shortlist of BPO vendors and service exporters based upon client’s communicated supplier specification
- Site visits & organizational support
- Negotiating & closing the support sales coordination
- Creating matchmaking business profiles for suppliers and clients as a meeting preparation
- Supporting the business development process with regards to a service offering, conducting product demonstrations, generating sales
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to analyse bespoke requirements and define client-specific solutions
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your set of clients
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Sales or client relationship experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Skills and comfort with sales
- Good understanding of BPO sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to travel within the country.
Reports to: Managing director
We offer a one-year fixed term employment contract with a gross salary of BAM 2,260 (net salary BAM 1,400).
Please submit your application (CV, photo, cover letter in English and two online assessments) here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.